Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is LNBKS.COM a Secure Web Site?
Answer: Yes, all the information that you enter is encrypted when sent to us, and only us, for the sole purpose that you intended.
Question: What happens when I enter my Credit Card information?
Answer: Your information is encrypted using a process called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which is the industry standard for processing a secure transaction over the Internet. In fact, PayPal is our exclusive merchant account facilitator providing credit card transactions for customer purchases on this site.
Question: What about my E-mail address?
Answer: Either through surveys, ordering or email inquires your e-mail address will not be given to any third party. You may occasionally receive promotional announcements from the lnbks.com and our affiliates. You will at all times have the option to opt-out from receiving any of these emails.
Question: How do I order books or gifts from your web page?
Answer: First locate the item in our inventory and select the book, product, etc. Then add it to your basket. Once you have finished shopping then go to your basket and select check out. This will promote you to enter some information about your current address, mailing, and shipping address with credit card information for processing through PayPal.
Question: What if I don’t want to order online?
Answer: Although we are confident that our secure server provides safe and secure online ordering, we understand that some customers may prefer to order through other means. This is not a problem. Simply send us your order by mail, fax, or call us @ 888-357-0393.
Question: Do you verify the address before you send anything?
Answer: We individually verify the billing address of each credit card used in phone or online orders. This is done to provide added security and prevent fraud. We ask for the billing address of your card and personally verify its authenticity. This makes a stolen card or number worthless to a thief who doesn’t know your billing address.
Question: What are your policies on refunds and exchange?
Answer: Please refer Shipping & Returns.
Question: Where can I get a printable order form.
Answer: Please refer to our Printable Order Form Page.
Question: What if I have any other questions or comments?
Answer: Please refer to Customer Service.
- Online gift certificates, also known as gift cards by Lazarus & Nobleman, can be ordered on this site and the recipient is sent an email notifying them of the availability of the certificate for online purchases. The recipient of the gift certificate will be given a unique claim code that they will use while shopping at this site. In some cases, gift certificates are mailed to recipients for online store purchases.
- Our gift certificates do not have expiration dates, but they must be used within 5 years from the date of purchase, so be aware of the date and make your purchases accordingly.
- For online purchases for emailed certificates, purchases have to be made using the receiving email address and the person who has that account.
- Sometimes our online gift certificates are restricted to specific products on our site, the restrictions are explanatory at purchase.
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.